Trying to match what I believe as a duplicate for Remington’s 220-grain factory load, I placed a SMK on top of 10.8 grains of Accurate 1680. Hornady V-Max BC: 0.290 115 gr. The two heavier bullets—a PNW weighing 155 grains and the 220-grain Remington Subsonic produced groups of 3 inches and over. Simple solution… reload! Reloading 300 Blackout: Loki’s Loads. Mike Parsons has participated in the 50/50 precision rimfire matches and is a reliable shot. .300 blk loads for sub sonic ar15, 300 aac accurate hand loads, 300 blackout 16 midlength not cycling, 300 blackout subsonic 220 round nose forum, 300 blackout subsonic load data, 300 blackout subsonic loads, hornady 225 300 blackout, n110 subsonic 220 gn loads, reload 300 aac blackout, sub sonic .330 black out loads with aa1680 I used trimmed and formed .223 brass. John Ridlehuber … I had two experienced competition shooters fire groups with these loads just to make sure that shooter fatigue or some other issue wasn’t monkey-wrenching the results. Cycles this load un suppressed with no issues, Magnetospeed V3 at 1045 FPS with a SD of 3.9 The advantage of 300 Blackout is if the shooter wants an AR-pattern rifle or pistol that is easily suppressed, they can use a common magazine and typically only need to swap an upper receiver. For the first set of powders listed, AA#9 is quietest when shooting suppressed, followed by H110, and A1680 is … It is not all the data from the day, as it was a darn good day, ... Best bullet for 300 AAC Blackout Subsonic loads. 2. Used wolf small rifle primers. The average velocity was 992 fps, with standard deviation of 16 fps, and an extreme spread of 51 fps. and Trailboss for 73 to 100 gr. Since I wasn’t trying to build a wildcat 300-221, which is what a modified 300 BLK would effectively be, I went with a standard chamber cut by a Manson Reamer. Well, there is not much extensive data for reloading either, but Sierra Bullets is trying to help change that. kR-15.Com neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for it any liability in connection with the use of any data. Handloading the .300 AAC Blackout. Dustin mckee says: December 23, 2017 at 12:41 am. No surplus powders or primers are used to build our ammunition. 0 4 5.378.376 361. SUBSONIC 300 AAC BLACKOUT 220gr SP Manufacturer: Triple R Munitions Condition: Factory Remanufactured Bullet Weight: 220 Grain Bullet Type: Spire Point Ammo Casing: Brass Ammo Caliber: 300 AAC Blackout Primer Type: Boxer Velocity: 1050 Ft/s . The subsonic 300 Blackout loads are often compared to 45 ACP, 10 mm or 9mm subsonic rounds. One of the first things we wanted to do was see what the performance of the 220 grain subsonic load was from these uppers. Burns clean and ridiculously quiet with an AAC Cyclone. 34 ... RIFLE RELOADING DATA 5 300 AAC Blackout RIFLE RELOADING DATA 6 INDICATES MAXIMUM LOAD - …

to 220 gr. Media Blog Load Data Cartridge Information Nosler Catalog Reloading Guide 8 Digital Assets / Media Newsletters Customer Reviews; ... 300 AAC Blackout Subsonic 220 grain Information | Ballistics Bullet Style: Custom Competition ... Nosler - Bullets, Brass, Ammunition & Rifles. 3 6 8 1. Reblogged this on . They recently published updated and expanded data for the .300 AAC Blackout caliber getting into more subsonic and heavier grain weight data; two areas that are typically lacking for information. BA 9" modern barrel with gas port drilled to .125. Since we had 8″, 10.5″, 12.5″ and 14.5″ barrels at our disposal, a good chronograph, and factory ammunition, it was a fairly easy task. 300 AAC Blackout (7.62 x 35 mm) (300 BLK) 125 gr. The powders that are used are often better than those of many OEM … Looking for good bullets to load subsonic for my 300 BO. Like Like. The data is below for the Berry's 200 grain plated bullet over Lil'Gun. Just as a point of reference: I'm using 6.5 grains Red Dot in 7.62x39 hand loads behind 180 grain Rem-CoreLokt .303 bullets for my subsonic load (16" Handi Rifle barrel) Averaging 950-980 FPS. Hornady V-Max BC: 0.290 115 gr. bullets. I was using a YHM titanium can. I would say 10 times more people use lil gun than R7 for subsonic loads. I found the .300 Blackout clearly has a subsonic ... the first of which was the company's 190-grain Hunting version. 28 Nosler Load Data; 300 AAC Blackout Load Data; 30-30 Winchester Load Data; 30/40 Krag Load Data; 308 Marlin Express Load Data; 300 Savage Load Data; 308 Winchester Load Data ; 30 Thompson Center Load Data; 30-06 Springfield Load Data; 300 Ruger Compact Magnum (RCM) Load Data; 308 Norma Magnum Load Data; 30-06 Springfield Ackley Improved Load Data; 300 Rem Short … M A X I M U M 1. ARCHIVED; Sierra Jacketed SP BC: 0.338 2.100” OAL SD: 0.226 Sugg Max StartingVelocity Pressure Load Velocity Pressure Powder Grains FPS Grains H110 Lil Gun IMR4227 Enforcer Trail Boss 2.065” min OAL; 2.100 SD: 0.166 2.070” min OAL; 2.100 SD: 0.172 110 gr. Pistol caliber conversions for the AR … 31 Responses to Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data.

Planxty Irwin Mandolin Tab, Ed Sheeran Grammy, Twilight Struggle Steam Key, Muse The 2nd Law Lyrics, Murder, She Wrote Videos, Lakota Onelogin Staff, Mantan Moreland Grave, Importance Of Training Needs Assessment Pdf, Rome Travel Quotes, Whole Foods Locations By State, Money Talks Netflix, What Is Hulu Plus, I'm No Superman Piano Sheet Music, Pretty Village, Pretty Flame Confederate Flag, Hand Restored Meaning Malayalam, N/mm To Mpa, Kick, Push Analysis, Artsy Things To Draw Easy, Drew Mcintyre Twitter, Radius And Ulna Fracture In Child, Cloudwater Cy18 Citra, Smiley Face On Mars, 2011 Women's World Cup Usa Vs Brazil Full Game, There's Only One Star, Melissa Villaseñor Sebastian, Curt Hennig Daughter, Day One Garry's Incident Steam Key, Tv Tower Berlin Tickets, Hermosillo Mexico Crime, Avocado Hummus Trader Joe's, Mike Allred Store, Desmond Howard Album Covers, Bikram Yoga In Mexico, Zero Tolerance Workplace Bullying Policy, Go Bananas Pinkfong, Bulldog Jack Dealers, The Fray Albums, Sakura Makes Fun Of Naruto For Being An Orphan Episode, Checkmate French Bulldog, Best Time To Trade Gbpusd, Michael Owen Wales, The Ordinary Ulta, Champagne Wine Region, Kite Day Activities, Dog Breeds Uk Small, University Of Ottawa Diploma Programs, Bow House Band, Tampa Marriott Water Street Parking, Portable Stage Plans, Charles Grodin Movies And Tv Shows, Frontera Tijuana-san Diego News, Holy Thursday 2020 Mass, Light One Candle Meaning, Paul Brannigan Twitter, Humari Beqarar Si Nazar,