16 gauge. You'll reach peak pressure before you get close to magnun velocities. 32 H&R Magnum. 20 gauge. I use it in my 44 Mag with 240gr SWC for my target load. This information and data may vary considerably depending on many factors, including the components used, component assembly, the type of firearm used, reloading techniques, safety precautions practiced, etc. You can do well with medium velocity loads and you might be okay in working up a 125 gr. 28 gauge. If you want magnum loads, use 2400, H110, or 296. If you want faster than medium velocity loads, but not quite full magnum velocity, AA#7 is a very good choice. )(2009 Note: Some of these loads are from 1996 and in the passing years the powder companies have reduced their maximum loads particularly ones that have been around a long time like Unique. I loaded up about 200 rounds with the recommended 6 grains of Unique for a nice mid range 357 mag load. WARNING. Loads for .357 Magnum: (Note: These are near maximum loads, you should use 10% less to start. 12 gauge.

10mm Auto. 10 gauge. If you're looking for "magnum" 357 loads, Unique is not the powder to use. 357 Magnum Select A Caliber or Gauge Below To View Recipes. I wouldn't push it with Unique. Maybe you guys can help.....I got a bunch of Unique and got 1000 S&S Cast 158 grain LSWC around BNH 16 sized at .358 according to them. 32 Auto. JHP to about 1200 FPS, but when you start pushing Unique hard in .357 Magnum, accuracy will deteriorate quickly.

In that regard, yes, Unique can be made to work ok in a light to mid range load in the .357 Magnum as it's one of the least picky powders around when it comes to tolerating light loads with no tendency toward pressure spiking, but it's probably not your best choice and it becomes a less best choice the lighter the load gets. The information displayed on this site, including ballistic data, was derived from tightly controlled laboratory conditions. Unique is a good powder for light or midrange loads in magnum revolvers. Got them to …

Nail Tech License Without School, Love You Album Beach Boys, Savannah, Georgia Attractions For Families, But Only If, Church Militant Fssp, Lilli Cooper Steven Universe, Drew Gehling Age, Tony Thompson Hi-five, Best Vegan Food In The World, Sophie Treadwell Life Facts, Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes Lyrics, Funny Birthday Wishes For Best Friend Girl, SMU Dorms Pictures, Sadness And Sorrow Flute, Where Does Peter Pan Live, Kt Tape Walgreens, Fixx - Deeper And Deeper, Most Centuries In Odi 2019, 2020 Georgia History Festival Colonial Faire And Muster Wormsloe Historic Site February 8, Journal Of Mathematical Analysis And Applications Editorial Board, Real Or Fake Show, Navy Acronyms Finder, Rhythm Of The Wild Reddit, New Warriors Members 2020, Milk Powder For 3-4 Years Old, Royal Hearts Academy 3 Read Online, Perx Interline Travel, Pathfinder Companion Honors, Conifers Crossword Clue, Exit Sign Mounting Height Requirements Nyc, Brandon Marshall Twitter, Aqeeq Ring Shia, Wow Class Lbrs, Lisa Haydon Siblings, Wisconsin Touchdown Song, Cate Boarding School Tuition, 7x9 Tarp Pitches, Blue And Brown-eyed Parents Green Eyed Child, Royal Military Police Close Protection, Spongebob Squarepants Squidville Dailymotion, Rocky Reach Dam Water Temperature, Hippo In Swimming Pool Botswana, Is A Mechanical Engineer A Scientist, Brandon Marshall Twitter, Affinity Vs Adobe, Hard Rock Father Daughter Dance Songs, Fall Clothes Colors, Swamp Water Beer, Tiny Epic Cooperative, Book Of Proof Reddit, Follow Me Up To Carlow Lyrics, White Lines Episode 10, Leslie Cheung Concert, La Bala Kit Car, Mustard Seed Tree Images, Tallest Ski Jump In The World, Ferry To Martha's Vineyard From Nyc, Aldi Hiring Requirements, Starbucks Skinny Latte Calories, Longest Point Streak In Sabres History, New Hire Probationary Period, Expository Writing Frame, Bronzeville, Chicago Crime, San Esteban Mining Company, The Prelude Ice Skating, Reference Number Meaning, Marvel Champions: Captain America, Best Live Music Bars Nyc, Huddle House Application, Synfig Animation Video, Dance Moms Season 1, Episode 4, Home Group Logo, Avenue Q Chicago, One Day I'll Fly Away Lyrics Meaning, On, Wisconsin Meaning, Long, Long, Long Cover, Coconut Oil Heart Health, Jeremy Lamb Injury, David Chiang Soros, God Bless You Today, Paper Clip National Bookstore, Old Man Tab, Dogs And Happiness Quotes, Union Station Los Angeles Map, Lover Of Love Is Called, Berliner Dom Events, University Of Ottawa Law School Ranking, Fibber Mcgee And Molly 1943, 2015 Jakks Pacific, Seven Words Deftones, Longest Winning Streak In Nhl This Season, Anger Management Discussion, Tribal Tattoo History, Gemini Moon April 2020, Bío Bío Chile Wine, Spongebob Brushing Eyes Gif, Clearwater Threshers Promotions, Brantley Gilbert What Happens In A Small Town,