Paul Play Ft Runtown – Angel Of My Life (Remake) March 13, 2020 AMonpointTV Staff 9ja Music Download 0 Music With the spirit of love in the air, today’s goes as far back as 2006 to Paul Play’s massive hit “Angel of my Life” which he features Ruff, Rugged n Raw. Paul Babatunde Dairo aka Paul Play, born to the great Nigerian music legend, Late I. K. Dairo, is a Nigerian musician … The original song “Angel Of My Life” off the Hitsville album was released in 2007 and today Paul Play decides to give us the remake of that classic evergreen song that everyone loves. Angel Of My Life is an RnB classic released by Paul Play back then which was a massive jam and the remake even looks better with the help of the talented Runtown.. Enjoy this beautiful music from the Paul Play and Runtown as they wow you to this melodious song Veteran Singer, Paul Play returns to the music scene with the remake of his smash hit, Angel of my Life. DOWNLOAD MP3: Paul Play Ft Runtown – Angel Of My Life (Remake)The'Nonye Ben-Nwankwo and Ademola Olonilua Ever since Paul Play Dairo, son of late legendary juju singer, I.K Dairo With the soul of affection noticeable all around, the present goes as far back as 2006 to Paul Play's enormous hit "Angel of my Life" which he includes Ruff, Rugged n Raw.A significant phenomenal tune. Paul Play features Runtown on, 'Angel of My Life (Remake)' Motolani Alake. Artist : Paul Play featuring Runtown Song Title : Angel of My Life (Remake) Genre : Afrobeats Album: TBA Date of release : March 13, 2020 Label: TBA Producer : Paul Play Video Director : TBA Details/Takeaway : The veteran Singer-Songwriter-Producer returns with this […] By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy. You would definitely love the spice that Runtown brought to this joint, Paul Play on the other hand didn’t disappoint. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Artist: Paul Play featuring Runtown Song Title: Angel of My Life (Remake) Genre: Afrobeats Album: TBA Date of release: March 13, 2020 Label: TBA Producer: Paul Play Video Director: TBA Details/Takeaway: The veteran Singer-Songwriter-Producer returns with this alluring number. The veteran Singer-Songwriter-Producer returns with this alluring number. Paul Babatunde Dairo aka Paul Play, born to the great Nigerian music legend, Late I. K. Dairo, is a Nigerian musician best known for his love and inspirational records. The veteran Singer-Songwriter-Producer returns with this alluring number. The record features Runtown.Read the review below: Download Paul Play x Runtown - Angel of My Life (Remake) MP3 by gambitguy online free from desktop or your mobile device on Mino Paul Play Ft Runtown – Angel Of My Life (Remake) PlayGround Entertainment frontier Paul Paly dash out this time with his remix for his massive hit way

Lord Royal Highness Spongebob, Enni Enni Sthuthikkuvan, Earthquake Utah 3 18, 2020, Godzilla Battle Game, Delta Hotel Toronto, Brett Anderson Wilderness, Vegan Gaps Diet, Adhurs Malayalam Movie, Greensleeves (piano Cover), Cheap Eats San Cristobal Galapagos, Goodwill Online Canada, Eventbrite Access Code, Singles Quotes Movie, Late Tender Acceptance, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Season 4 Ending Song, Is Elvira Still On Tv, Pilot - Magic Lyrics, Lada Class Submarine, Bible Verses About Holding Hands, Adjectives For Leaves, Eskimo Fatfish 949, American Dad Songs, Estrella Bus México, Resignation Letter For Teacher Due To New Job, 55116 Zip Code, Crystal Castles Genre, Adalat La 30 Alternative In Pakistan, Nature By Birth Month, High Head Blues, Passing Of Information, Lauren London And Nipsey Hussle, 18+ Telegram Group Link 2018, Mokalik In Cinema, Numbers In Polish, Revelation 14:9 Meaning, Sugar Plum Fairy, I, Robot Trailer, He Who Is Forgiven Much Loves Much Niv, San Cristobal De La Habana Cigar, Hotel Design, Interior, West Side Story Lyrics, How To Start A Car Fire, Beginner Violin Pieces, Fullmetal Alchemist Intro Songs, What's Your Fantasy (instrumental), Edisto Island Upcoming Events, Dukan Diet Phase 3, Kala Chashma Unplugged, Holy Orders Symbols, Phonics Sounds Song, Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya Episode 56, Rent Agreement Letter, Tanks Game 2 Player, Common Decency Definition, Ocean Lodge St Simons Island, Ga, What Kind Of Cancer Did Jim Davis Have, I Look Forward To Hearing Your Decision, Saint Ann Church, Missionary Prayer Letter Service, Storytelling Resources For Teachers, Maricopa County Map, I Will Sing Unto The Lord Lyrics, Saltillo, Mexico Population, Wwe Smackdown Shut Your Mouth, Systems Thinking Software Development, Mall Movie Review, Hikaru Utada - Hatsukoi, Ladbroke Arms Booking, Fallen Angel 1945 Movie Wiki, How To Build A Hit And Miss Engine, Así Fue - Isabel Pantoja Lyrics, Edward De Vere Parents, Rob Lowe Roast (full), Vensim Fast Guide, Pakistan Birth Rate, Alice: Madness Returns Chapter 2, Garden District New Orleans Things To Do, General Assessment Nursing, Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto #2, Patrick Mccaw Contract, Blue Squadron Star Wars, Fat Thor Wallpaper, Linda Martin, Md, Joe Praize Unchangeable Lyrics, French Battleship Provence, Love Divine, All Loves Excelling, Mathematical Guiding Principles, Blackberry Key2 Case, Weapon Connoisseur Botw, Organic Vegetable Seeds Uk, Popular Boys Names 2019, Rent Received Letter Format, Mr Krabs Youtube, 247 Sports Football Recruiting 2021, Can You Start A Sentence With A Preposition,