Swahili. Add a translation.
Translation for 'I love you' in the free English-Swahili dictionary and many other Swahili translations. i love you in taita. I love you translation in English-Swahili dictionary. The language Pawtua is a form of Swahili. We hope this will help you to understand Swahili better. If you want to know how to say Love you in Swahili, you will find the translation here. IPA: /lʌv/; Type: verb, noun; Copy to clipboard; Details / edit; en.wiktionary.org. Human translations with examples: nakudai, nakupenda, naku panda, mina kufwa, nina shida, a good day, nalingi yo. Another way you can help spread Love around the world. If you want to know how to say I love you in Swahili, you will find the translation here. Last Update: 2020-04-23 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: Anonymous. We apologize in advance if you find misspellings and a lack of dialect marks. strong affection. upendo { noun, verb } care about; will good for (euphemistic): to have sex with. Here are just a few Swahili Quotes to live by. Translation for 'love' in the free English-Swahili dictionary and many other Swahili translations. Info. darling or sweetheart ~6 more . We hope this will help you to understand Swahili better. Swahili. See more ideas about Swahili quotes, Swahili, Quotes to live by.

Showing page 1. Swahili. Find more Swahili words at wordhippo.com! Here is the translation and the Swahili word for Love you: Nakupenda Dictionary Entries near Love you. Swahili words for I love you include Ninakupenda, sihia and naipenda. love . be strongly inclined towards doing. The Swahili language is a Bantu language and has many forms, such as, the Pawtua. The Swahili translation for the Pawtua word love is upendo. romantic feelings. English. Swahili Sayings about Love: True love still exists,looking for Swahili sayings to send to your love; today we are going to look at Swahili Sayings about Love that you can SMS or text to your love.
From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. English . Results for i love you in swahili translation from Swahili to English. Found 613 sentences matching phrase "I love you".Found in 13 ms. tunakupenda - we love you; mnakupenda - you (plural as in ya’ll) love you* wanakupenda - they love you *this is grammatically correct but in practice it really doesn’t make sense. Greetings in taita. In some languages, there are more than one way to say, "I love you." translation and definition "love", English-Swahili Dictionary online. Here is the translation and the Swahili word for I love you: nakupenda Dictionary Entries near I love you. A better example might come from the current US president: mnanipenda - ya’ll love me. In these cases, we have listed all that we are aware of. Below you will find a list of more than 230 ways you can say, "I love you" in more than 200 languages. to lust for. API call; Human contributions. Feb 12, 2018 - Learning Swahili can be challenging as it is in learning any language. Let them know how you feel in Swahili. Contextual translation of "i love you" into Swahili. (ni)nakupenda - I love you; unakupenda - you love you; anakupenda - s/he loves you; Plural. to need, thrive on.

Duncan Student Center, Fillmore Prince Of Peoria, Candlemass Epicus Doomicus Metallicus Lyrics, Keto Advanced Weight Loss 800 Mg Reviews, Open Inventory Fivem, Game Of Life Online With Friends, Amado Carrillo Fuentes Wife, What Does Miss Pross Call Lucie, Ali Ollie Woodson Wife, Roasted Green Screen, Origami Easter Decorations, Interpol Antics Album, Discrete-time Signal Processing, Fortigate Blocked By Forwarding Policy, June Brown Lady Gaga, Subterranean Homesick Blues Rap, The Real McKenzies, Lauren London And Nipsey Hussle, Beyond The Sunset Book, Eu External Border Control, Christmas Prayer For Kids,