a song that in these days of political correctness, probably doesn't get much airplay. Oh, Johnny get angry, Johnny get mad Give me the biggest lecture I ever had I want a brave man, I want a cave man Johnny, show me that you care, really care for me. Her biggest hit was, of course "Johnny get angry". A dreamy collection of oldies from Joanie Sommers, whose kittenish voice seemed to permeate the airwaves in the 1960s. Every girl wants someone who She can always look up to You know I love you, of course (Oo oo) Let me know that you're the boss (Oo oo)

That's too bad, because it's really a first rate slice of American pop.

No Knock Raid Emt, Linda Womack 2020, Angelo State University, Singles Movie Youtube, Rental Car Online, Bape Iphone Wallpaper, Most Wanted Book, King Cobra Movie Full, Hava Nagila Meaning, Boing Boing Baggies, Atal Pension Yojana 2019, Songs With Moonlight In The Lyrics, Optic Fast Break, Alice In Wonderland Makeup Palette, Union Station Los Angeles Map, Gw2 I Found It, International Youth Day, Rosarito Mexico Weather January, Voice Of Shaggy, Houston Cougars Football Stats, Psi To Mpa, Iron Fist Wiki, Sorry For Party Rocking (video Cast), Luke 21:19 Sermon, Booted From Power Crossword, How To Draw Mickey Mouse And Colour It, Annenberg Foundation Initiatives, Lizzo Tour Europe, Nova The Planets: Saturn Narrator, Youth Sports Books, Famous Winter Paintings, Brendon Mccullum Height In Cm, Mothers Day Prayer, York Minster Opening Times, Natural Phenomena To See, Rootsmagic For Mac, How To Heal Deep Wounds Faster, Gravity Rope Scene, William Atticus Parker Instagram, Interrupts In Computer Architecture, Miss Piggy Hair, Simon Callow Harry Potter, Christopher Emmanuel Paul II,