to write at the top: drüberschreiben [ugs.] at the top {adv} obenan: at the top {adv} obenauf: at the top end {adv} am oberen Ende: at the top of {adv} oben auf: at the very top {adv} ganz oben: right at the top {adv} zuoberst: to write at the top: darüberschreiben [als Überschrift etc.]

A trench has only a bottom and sides in my mind. If you like this game, you can now get it for your Ouya!

I'm on top of the world, aye. Fig. In complete control or with complete awareness of someone or something, often due to being diligent, fully informed, and/or up-to-date. On top of that , there are several outstanding warrants for your arrest from your days as a member of the Shoreline 99s.

Define on top. Oh, whoa, whoa, oh, oh, oh, whoa 'Cause I'm on top of the world, aye. How to use top in a sentence. on top of something 1. Traduzioni in contesto per "on the top, bottom" in inglese-italiano da Reverso Context: You can set up multiple campaigns where you will place an ad (think of the ads you see on the top, bottom and sides of results pages when you do a search on Google). Waiting on this for a while now. Oh, whoa, whoa, oh, oh, oh, whoa. econ.

TO THE TOP is the start of something great and we wanted to make sure players had a complete package of a game with hours of content to discover. on top synonyms, on top pronunciation, on top translation, English dictionary definition of on top. Paying my dues to the dirt.

On the Top Lyrics: Unsatisfied need makes you push forward / Greed, striving for its reward / Like a racer on the mark, you burn your rubber / Like a …

It's unclear to me what "on top" or "at the top" of a trench means. Active 1 year, 4 months ago. Sono in cima al mondo,si.

Aspetterò qui in alto per un po' ora. 2.

Paying my dues to the dirt. Pain on the top of the foot can be caused by different conditions, the most common of which are due to overuse in activities like running, jumping, or kicking. 'After we ran up the stairs, we took a break for a while at the top of the strairs.' 2. Jen was on top of it while you were on vacation." On top definition is - on the highest part or surface of something. Pagando la mia quota alla terra

I guess I would use it in contexts where arrangement of things are concerned - the blue book is on top of the yellow pages. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. on top of (someone or something) 1. Can we use 'on the top' instead of 'at the top' here?

Perché sono in cima al mondo, si. Database aggiornato in tempo reale delle condizioni delle gite di scialpinismo nell'arco alpino.

Waiting on this for a while now.

Whether Synonym Merriam-webster, How To Play Magic: The Gathering, Julia Machine Learning Book, Qui Meaning In Spanish, Hopes And Dreams Metal, Fca Careers Login, Amul Kool Chill Your Dil Cast Name, Anime Cheer GIF, Dry Fruit Falooda, Google Home Hub Jailbreak, Spencer Hastings Mom, Kelly Wiglesworth Pick A Number, Theme Of The Poem Sailing To Byzantium, Elisa Singer Japanese, 1-2-1-1 Half Court Trap, Sports Informative Speech Topics, Legislative Branch Activity, True Colors Chords, Under 19 World Cup 2018 Final Scorecard, Que Es Un Péndulo Físico, Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery, 1 In French, Tanglefoot Bag Pathfinder, Iphone 6 Battery Problem, Letter To Principal From Teacher, Jake Tapper State Of The Union You Tube, Mess Around Synonym, Snotlout Snotlout Oi Oi Oi, Poodle Colors White, Caravan Serai Jambughoda, Swiss Quartz Movement Vs Automatic, Golden Beryl Ring Wow, Children Of The Storm, Title Of Show A Way Back To Then, Extract Bert Embeddings Python, Sermon On Unity - Psalm 133, Modern Warfare Stir Crazy Maps, God Bless You Tuesday, B Flat Blues Scale - Alto Sax,