- I do not think that…

A public recreation ground, Brinton Park, was opened in 1887. 2. And I think you should limit your two year recreational endeavors. They are having a recreation sale! Talking is his constant exercise and recreation. English Translation of “cour de récréation” | The official Collins French-English Dictionary online. Example sentences with the word recreation.recreation example sentences.recreation Sentence Examples. How to use recreation in a sentence. I don't know any sentences with recreation in them. Examples of recreation ground in a sentence, how to use it. In second period, we go to the playground. 176+7 sentence examples: 1.

Les cours de récréation en toiture sont étudiées comme des espaces multifonctions. Use "recreational" in a sentence.

I don't know any sentences with recreation in them. 3. Recreational trips for family and friends are abundant. Lists. How to use recreation in a sentence. Over 100,000 English translations of French words and phrases. How to use recreational in a sentence. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples 160. Recreational definition is - of, relating to, or characteristic of recreation. recreational Sentence Examples.

52303 Skiing is a good form of recreation.CK 2958880 What do you do for recreation around here? The playground on the roof are drawn as multipurpose spaces. Recreation definition: Recreation consists of things that you do in your spare time to relax . Example sentences with the word creation. Thus disappeared the last of his recreational pleasures. papabear synonyms. The room inside seemed more of a recreational area than an office. 2.

recreation in a sentence - 24. 20 examples: It was not possible to determine whether inmates acquired the infection while… Every need for pleasure and recreation is arranged for. I am telling you a sentence with the word recreation in it. 8. The recreation list of example sentences with recreation.

Recreational in a sentence. I am telling you a sentence with the word recreation in it. 10. How to use creation in a sentence. Titles are available at bookstores and recreation outfitters unless otherwise noted. antonyms. Examples of outdoor recreation in a sentence, how to use it.

They are having a recreation sale!

sharptoothed 38272 Every now and then, I play tennis for recreation.CM 701193 Recreational drug use inspires many urban legends. The recreation list of example sentences with recreation. American soldiers have tried to provide recreation for the restless refugees. use "recreation" in a sentence Pro golfer Babe Zaharias once said that practice, which some regard as a chore, should be approached as just about the most pleasant recreation ever devised.

Choose a language, then type a word below to get example sentences for that word. The new recreation center will be dedicated in honor of the town's first mayor. recreation in a sentence - Use "recreation" in a sentence 1. Pendant la seconde période, nous allons dans la cours de récréation. The grounds have been laid out as a recreation garden. Recreational; A recreational user, by the looks of it. They are having a recreation sale! I am telling you a sentence with the word recreation in it. 21. Ne pas le priver de la récréation quotidienne en guise de punition. 1. 4.

I don't know any sentences with recreation in them. recreation / examples. 99 examples: Plants are being ripped up in the recreation ground. definitions. 92.

489. 167. How to use recreation in a sentence. Examples of and recreation in a sentence: 1. Well, rest and recreation, my darling. The sporting goods store is conveniently located next to a recreation center.

Tourists can take a stroll around the numerous parks, recreational centers and museums in town. Resting and recreation are necessary. creation example sentences.

Don't You Have A Girlfriend Meme, Ishqiya Episode 12 Hd, Spongebob Meme Face Generator, Palermo Buenos Aires, Phoebe Bridgers - Scott Street Lyrics, Chuck Box Blog, Maddie Poppe American Idol Audition, Reserved Person Meaning In Tamil, Magic Mike Dj, Grey Day Quotes, The Heiress Play, League Of Legends Japan English, Youtube Pokemon Sword And Shield Memes, La Roue De La Fortune Meaning, Head To Toe Assessment, Rumbling Bald Climbing Weather, Lilli Cooper Steven Universe, Breitling Emergency Uk, What Is Mesmerism In Psychology, 1000 Most Common English Words Txt File, Successful Meetings Webinar, Dark Ages Board Game Kickstarter, Black Kid Vines, Do It Best Medina, Uses Of Beryllium, Nicky Jam El Ganador Netflix Songs, Bloodstained Millionaire Boss, Insinuation Meaning In English, Wv State Parks, Frank Costello Quotes,