[Intro] / G C Em D D6 G C Em D D6 / [Verse 1] / G Am I'm not really sure how this pans out in the real world C G But in my head, everything's going perfectly G Am And even though I'm not qui [Am C G D E Gm F#m G#m A F Bm] Chords for "All Good Gifts" ~ Godspell (1973) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Guitar Chords and Lyrics. All Good Gifts Chords by Godspell. A Em G D . [INTRO] D Am C G D E Gm D [Verse 1] D Am C G We plow the fields and scatter The good seed on the land D E Gm D But it is fed and watered By God's almighty hand D Am C G He sends the snow in winter The warmth to swell the grain F#m G G#m Asus A The breezes and the sunshine And soft refreshing rain [CHORUS] D Gmaj7 Cmaj7 Fmaj7 D Gmaj7 Cmaj7 Fmaj7 All good gifts around us Are sent from … A Em G D. He sends the snow in winter, the warmth to swell the grain. A B/A Dm A9. INTRO: (A _ Em) 2x. All Good Gifts - Guitar Chords and Lyrics All Good Gifts. Print and download All Good Gifts sheet music from Godspell. We plough the fields and scatter the good seed on the land. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in D Major (transposable). SKU: MN0038920 But it is fed and watered by God's almighty hands.

Hippo In Swimming Pool Botswana, Sampoornesh Babu Images, Zip File Meaning, Expeditious In A Sentence, Hotel Gargallo Lyon3,5(216)0,1 Km Away€45, 5 Sentences About Policemen, Light Grey Eyes, Tortuga Setout Sale, Sampoornesh Babu Images, Carey Salley Wilhelmina Model, Why Was Forever Cancelled, Uyuni Weather November, Oh Boy Song, Happy Birthday Doug Song, Wing And A Prayer Meaning, 2017 Nec Code Book With Pictures, University Of Notre Dame Email, Emotions In The Workplace, Lax To Gdl Flights, What Does Undercooked Salmon Look Like, Authentic Carne Asada Recipe, USS Jimmy Carter, Amul Badam Milk, Alicia Keys Cnn, Who Sings Don't Ya, Commercial Invoice For Customs Clearance, Spongebob Revenge Of The Flying Dutchman Review, Clay One Tree Hill Son, Oodha Colour Ribbon Lyrics In Tamil, Proposal Guidelines Heising Simons, Original Superman Theme Song, Bd News Live, Poems Of Edward De Vere, 17th Earl Of Oxford, Joker Wallpaper For Pc, Where The Wind Blows Book, The Illustrated Signs And Symbols Sourcebook, Kano Ethnic Background, Saks Fifth Avenue Men's Shoes, Crystal Kay Discography, Ada Red Queen, Nirvana - Scoff Lyrics, Terraria Permanent Potions, Dark Souls Bridge Dragon Easy Kill, Circle Game Lyrics, Summer Classroom Decorating Ideas, 1000 Most Common English Words Txt File, Andrew Robinson Height, George Kay Funeral Home, Letter Of Recommendation Sample For Student, Anger Management At Work, Cheap Prescription Sunglasses, Day 1: 3:00 PM ‑ 4:00 PM, One Day I'll Fly Away Lyrics Meaning, Vanity Fair Magazine, Madeleine West Movies And Tv Shows, Best 243 Bullet For Antelope, Droid Gunship Instructions, Prime Of Life Synonym, Do You Ever See The Hand Of God In What You Do,