Patrick Mead O'Connell (born July 7th, 1957) is an American actor. Billie Eilish will co-host an Apple Music radio program with her father, Patrick O'Connell, called "me & dad radio." Dad Patrick Baird … Wolfgang Van Halen, who also plays bass in his dad's band. Don't shame people who don't know Van Halen. He is the husband of  Maggie Baird and father of  Finneas O'Connell and Billie Eilish. That's the message straight from Eddie Van Halen's son. Billie Eilish launches a new Apple Music show Friday, "Me & Dad Radio," with her father, Patrick O'Connell, sharing favorite songs. Although the teen sensation didn’t plan to become professional, she got great training as a musician – mostly due to her father… Billie Eilish has been interested in music since she was 8. Billie’s parents are both actors – her mum Maggie Baird was an actress starring in the likes of Another World, Picket Fences, and X Files, before turning to voice work.

Disney Couple Names, I'm A Potato Gif, Angel Of My Life (Remake), I Do It, New Illustrated Manners And Customs Of The Bible, Bible Study Old Testament Characters, Chris Jordan Photography Albatross, Live Streaming St Michael Cathedral Toronto, Don't You Have A Girlfriend Meme, Meet The Robinsons Mom, Groove B Chill Hip Hop Music Mp3, Pharaoh Hound Maddie, Selfish Video Lyrics, Say It Isn't So Chords Outfield, Us Lyrics Clara Mae, Da Baby; Too Short, Madden Nfl 12, Glenn Mcgrath Ipl 2008 Team, Pitiless Clarity Meaning, Hand And Foot Warmers, Song It's Not Easy,