Caramel Apple Pie Martini: 2 ounces apple pie vodka 1 ounce kissed caramel vodka 1 ounce Velvet Cinn Horchata 1 ounce half & half Caramel sauce and crushed graham crackers for garnish sprinkle of cinnamon optional (30ml) Vanilla Vodka 1 oz.

The Caramel Apple Martini is seriously one of the most delicious martini variations you'll ever try.

Ole Smoky® Salty Caramel Whiskey 2 oz.

Plus the martini is rimmed with caramel, so you're gonna be doing a lot of licking.

DIRECTIONS. It's not a low-proof drink, necessarily, but at just 18 percent ABV (36 proof), it's a few points lower than the average appletini . The Caramel Apple Pie Martini is everything I could ask for in a fall cocktail, all in one glass. Pour vanilla on another small plate and dip rims of two martini glasses. Combine cinnamon, sugar, and cracker crumbs on a small plate. Adding a few extra key … This Apple Pie Martini is a huge upgrade from the standard Appletini that I was once so fond of (until this came into my life). Adding a few extra key ingredients is all it takes to make this dreamy, dessert cocktail. Caramel Apple Martini: In the fall, one of the most comforting flavor combinations (other than pumpkin with almost anything) is caramel and apple. Youll love the combination in this great drink. CARAMEL APPLE MARTINI 1 oz. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass DeKuyper® Cordials and Liqueurs, 15%-50% Alc./Vol. Amaretto Apple Cider Cocktail combines the best flavors in an easy to make beverage perfect for fall. This sweet vodka cocktail mixes up vanilla vodka, Sour Apple Pucker, and Butterscotch Schnapps for a mean little green martini. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass DeKuyper® Cordials and Liqueurs, 15%-50% Alc./Vol.

Aug 31, 2019 - Caramel Apple Pie Martini - Fall Cocktail Recipe #apple #pie #caramel #fall #cocktail #recipe Stay safe and healthy. ©2012 John DeKuyper and Sons, Frankfort; Clermont, KY. DeKuyper® prohibits the sharing of this work with individuals under the legal purchase age for alcohol.
As an Amazon Associate as well as a member of other affiliate programs, I … It is silky and perfectly balanced with just a little kick to keep you warm. This Apple Pie Martini is a huge upgrade from the standard Appletini that I was once so fond of (until this came into my life). Pumpkin Pie Spice Martini Pumpkin Pie Spice Martini,Let’s Celebrate: The Holidays! October 9, 2018 by Merry Kuchle 10 Comments. Dip wet rims into the sugar mixture.

Kyra Sedgwick And Kevin Bacon, Low Molecular Weight Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, Man Of Steel Flying Gif, Ticket Promo Code, Town Of Barnstable Schools, The Blessing Español Lyrics, Cole Anthony Return, B17 Yb 40, Atal Pension Yojana 2019, Conor Husting Nationality, Cachitos Venezolanos Near Me, Wax Prices In California, Guitar Notes PDF, Luke Combs - Beer Never Broke My Heart, Cranium Turbo Edition Rules, Earth Angel Chords Ukulele, 2020 Georgia History Festival Colonial Faire And Muster Wormsloe Historic Site February 8, How Tall Is Candice Swanepoel, Master Chief Nicknames, Red Dead Redemption 2 Online Final Mission, Does Lyocell Wrinkle, Brother Dcp T310 Vs Epson L3110, Survival Tarp Shelter, Kodiyavanin Kathaya Lyrics, Steven Wright Light Switch, Nirvana Creep Cover, Baba Farid University Recruitment 2019 Computer Operator, On The Top, Vegan Sour Cream No Cashews, Grey Day Quotes, Carlo Gambino Wife, Quilt Kits Canada, Marcus Sanders Hi-five, March April 2020 Calendar, Stephen Miller Coronavirus, Duran Duran - Ball Of Confusion, Why Was Forever Cancelled, Spiritual Gifts Test Baptist, Nick Groff Music, Mia Farrow Mother, Canzone Dell'amore Perduto, Application Letter To Kmc, Remington Model 597 22 Magnum Reviews, Hunt Brother Pizza Near Me, Temple Football Roster 1988, Lex Luthor Live‑action, You Are A Man, Cholinergic Drugs Ppt, Front St Pizza Missoula, Grubhub Coupon Cabin, Bring It On: Fight To The Finish Full Movie Fmovies, Feeling Good Chords, Mothers Day Drawing For Kids, What Can Dogs Eat For Constipation, Tv Show Recommendations, Funny 70th Birthday Gifts For Her, 2 Corinthians 12 9-10 Niv, Christmas Eve 2020, Unchangeable God Lyrics By Flavour, Aliona Vilani 2019, Everything Is Turning To Gold, Nba Jam Snes Rom, Water Death Knight Summoners War, Black Card Revoked Expansion Pack, Ben Gibbard: Live From Home, Eastenders 5th July 2019, What Is Ib Syllabus, We Could Be Together, Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays, Red Clocks Leni Zumas Pdf, Steve Bull Linkedin, Diocese Of London, Best Hotels In Medellin, Fauvism The Tate, Structure Of Local Government, Oompa Loompa President, Razzmatazz Song Nazareth, B17 Yb 40, Inductive Bible Study Training, Speech On Fashion And Modern Youth, Hip Stress Fracture Or Labral Tear, Tanker Gta San Andreas Location, Happy Labour Day 2020 Quotes, Sonic Rush Wrapped In Black 2, Uline Custom Kraft Tape, Temple Football Bowl Game, Canzone Dell'amore Perduto, Chronograph Meaning In Tamil, Robert's Rules Of Order, Sans Souci Jumpsuit, Applebee's Loaded Fajitas Keto, Virat Kohli Stats, Could You Lose It Not Just Language But It It, Oh Christmas Tree, The Taunka And The Tauren, Ishqiya Episode 12 Hd, Roots Manuva - Inna, Tiny Epic Cooperative,