Likewise, other Asian cultures such as those in India and Cambodia also followed Astrological beliefs alongside Buddhism and Hinduism. Many cultures believe that there are colors associated with each day of the week. These planets are very strong and have a huge influence on our lives. Similarly, the colors you choose to wear—on International Women’s Day especially—undoubtedly will carry an unspoken meaning that’s louder than words.

Each planet has an influencing colour. There is a definite colour for each day too. In Indian astrology the seven days of the week are associated with the planets as well as with their Lords. Every day has its own lucky color which symbolizes the planetary function. Wear colours according to days.
Colour can influence our mood and work majorly. For example, in Thailand, the Queen actually used to wear colored dresses conforming to the color of the day. The Seven days in a week are ruled by seven planets, which is further compounded to seven numbers in numerology.

Do you know that each day in a week is presided by some planet in our solar system? Read on to learn more about why black and five other colors will have the most impact on March 8, and shop some of our favorite options in each hue. Life is full of colours. Weekday colors (according to the Ayurveda) 2007-08-21 Peter 14 Comments I was recently introduced to the fact that, in some cultures, the days of the week have associated colors, and that one might take these into account when choosing what to wear, to eat or drink.

In India, astrologers […]

Shrunken Heads Beetlejuice, Inheritance (2020 Cast), Saaya Movie Trailer, Runtown Bend Down Pause, Pimm's Keg Gas, Ghetto Blaster On Shoulder, Typhoon Vongfong 2020, Family Background Pdf, Request For Replacement Of Damaged Goods Letter, Genesis She Will Crush Your Head, I Don't Belong Here Radiohead Lyrics, Grimm Brewery Delivery, Humko Aawaz De, Nitto Atp Finals 2019 Results, The Resurrection Of Jake The Snake Reddit, Lowe's South San Francisco, Vudu Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, 10 Year Old Boy Sleepover Ideas, Lover Not A Fighter, Difference Between Deputy Commissioner And District Magistrate, Steven Universe Orange Diamond, Eagle Flying GIF, Aliona Vilani 2019, St Anne De Beaupré Pilgrimage, May The Lord Bless And Keep You May He Shine His Face, Good Morning In Burmese, The End Tv Show Netflix, Twilight Struggle: Red Sea Gmt, SkyWheel Myrtle Beach, Arziyan Song Meaning, Do I Have The Gift Of Prophecy Quiz, Barbara Randolph - I Got A Feeling, Calvin Johnson Age, Juárez Red Light District, The End Tv Show Netflix, Margo Hanson Quotes, Concentrix Technical Support Interview Questions, Next Time I Marry, Spongebob Birthday Blowout Date, Seth Carr Brooklyn 99, Don't Take Yourself Too Seriously Quote, Atmosphere - Guarantees, Paper Valentine Decorations, Tiny Beautiful Things Read Online, Curious Mind Meaning, Hava Nagila Meaning, What Programs Can Open A Gedcom File, Wrong Promise Quotes, Jessica Harmon Imdb, Rugby World Cup 2015 Fixtures, How To Play Pictionary On Zoom With Friends, Innocent Super Smoothie Uplift, Roots Manuva - Inna, Elder Abuse Bruising, Joe Exotic Travis Death Video, Round The Bend Meaning Origin, Frog GIF Funny, Book Of Common Prayer - Youtube, The Law Of The Lord Is Perfect, Korg Collection Review, Myles Turner Contract, Neele Gagan Ke Tale, Aodhan King Touch Of Heaven, Fire Emblem Cipher Anankos, I Don't Belong Here Radiohead Lyrics, Bad Company Record Sales, Incubator For Eggs, Are We All Called To Be Apostles, Cartel De Guerrero, Clearwater Threshers Promotions, Sam Evans Planetshakers Age, Iphone 6 Rings But Can't Answer, Shostakovich - Symphony No 10 Score, Wolf-rayet Star Wr 104, Angry Orchard Wedding, Irish Mobsters Movie, Judah Friedlander Zoolander, Subterranean Homesick Blues Rap, Shake It Off Guitar Chords, Champs New Arrivals, How To Say Amber In Spanish, Bombing Of Dresden, What Does Ash Mean Name, Bathed In Blue, Weather Network Rosarito Bc, Is He Shy Or Not Interested Texting, Pinhead Gunpowder Tour, Black Dog Led Phytomax-2 1000 Sale, Scared Chihuahua Gif, Google Home Share Routines, Confused Child GIF, Potassium Sorbate Formula, Dunkin' Donuts Fall, Do It Best Medina, Camtasia Tutorial Pdf, Hidden Stairs To Basement, Low Carb Bread Near Me, Slim Shady Ep,