River, like magnesium, Burns. (I did it all for you) Called his Dad and said goodbye As his lit match hit the floor. (I did it all for you) Set his guilt before his rage Set it like a wall To protect what he once knew as love, But which he never knew at all. Hope that you spend your days But they all add up And when that sun goes down Hope you raise your cup Oh, oh. I did it all I didn't ask permission I did it all What kind of life Is not an exhibition I did it all Crash and burn And then you know you're living I did it all Some pain a few tears after I did it all To the last line of the final chapter I did it all I did it all Click here now to find out why others like this song! High above I look below And watch them slowly go. I did it all I did it all I owned every second that this world could give I saw so many places The things that I did Yeah, with every broken bone I swear I lived. Find the video and reviews of the song I DID IT ALL by Cecily. River, like magnesium, Burns.

What Is Poblano Crema, Criminal Minds Season 4 Jj Returns, Join The Club Quotes, Gke Proxy Mode, Best Dog Food For French Bulldogs With Gas, Stood A Chance, Inside The Walls Of Troy, Amsterdam Imagine Dragons Lyrics, Not Even Once Crossword Clue, What Is The Reason Why Maggie’s Law Was Created?, Montessori Floor Bed Uk, His Theme Piano, Alice In Wonderland Lines, Monica Gill Boston Ma, How To Hack Zynga Poker Chips On Android, Er Diagram For Ngo Management System, Ulysses And Sirens, Edgartown Great Pond Zillow, Is Water Wet How Many Holes Does A Straw Have, High Stakes Poker Results, Full Court Greta Robocalls, Friday Old Man No Gif, Terraforming Mars Strategy Reddit, Netflix Prediction Tiktok, Minecraft Change Day Length, Captain Vander Star Wars, Best Ever Dance Crews On Britain's Got Talent, Youtube Pokemon Sword And Shield Memes, Batman Theme On Piano, Parque Nacional Uruapan Michoacan Mexico Pictures, Isla And The Happily Ever After Read Online, Crying Girl Drawing, Green Bay Packers Draft 2020, Let The River Run Sab,