My God, I trust you. Please don’t let me be put to shame! Make your ways known to me, LORD; teach me your paths. For that matter, don’t let anyone who hopes in you be put to shame; instead, let those who are treacherous without excuse be put to shame. I offer my life to you, LORD. Things in the past, things yet unseen Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true All of my heart, all of my praise My heart and my hands are lifted to you Things in the past, things yet unseen, Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true, All of my hopes, all of my plans, My heart and my hands are lifted to You. E C#m7 Lord, I offer my days to You, F#m7 E A (E) E/G# C#m7 Lifting my praise to You, as a pleasing sacrifice F#m A B E Lord, I offer You my life. Lord I offer my days to You Lifting my praise to You as a pleasing sacrifice Lord I offer You my life Things in the past, things yet unseen Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true All of my heart, all of my praise My heart and my hands are lifted to You Lord, I offer my life to You Everything I've been through, use it for Your glory I Offer My Life Testo. As a pleasing sacrifice Lord I offer you my life. Don’t let my enemies rejoice over me! Lord, I offer my life to you Everything I've been through Use it for your glory Lord I offer my days to you Lifting my praise to you. Lord, I offer my life to You Everything I’ve been through Use it for Your glory Lord, I offer my days to You Lifting my praise to You as a pleasing sacrifice Lord, I offer You my life. Lord I offer my days to You Lifting my praise to You as a pleasing sacrifice Lord I offer You my life Things in the past, things yet unseen Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true All of my hopes, all of my plans My heart and my hands are lifted to You Lord, I offer my life to You Everything I've been through, use it for Your glory Lord I offer my days to you Lifting my praise to you As a pleasing sacrifice Lord I offer you my life (2) Things in the past, things yet unseen Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true All of my heart, all of my praise My heart and my hands are lifted to you Lord, I offer my life to you Everything I've been through Use it for your glory Home > D > Don Moen > Altre Canzoni > I Offer My Life; Testo I Offer My Life . Psalm 25 - Of David. ©

Man City Champions League Tickets, Marlin Model 24 Shotgun Serial Numbers, Amul Mithai Mate Contest, Franz Ferdinand Band Tour, I Believe I Can Fly Seal, Best Shampoo And Conditioner, Colorado Crime Map, What Age Kitten Should I Get, American Son Trailer, Avengers: Endgame Hulk Drawing, Reddit Drawing Community, Nier Concert Merch 2020, Shane Watson Stats, Jake Tapper House, Pat White Hit, Danneel Ackles Kids, Digdat 8 Mile Lyrics, Ethiopian Recipes Cabbage, By And Down The River Chords, Can Dogs Eat Black Pudding, Hms Ajax 1946, Hoa Parking Solutions, Mao Mao: Heroes Of Pure Heart | Adorabat, Tent Parties Ideas, La Bomba Dance, Pratigya Episode 202, Savior Catie Turner Lyrics, Joe Praize Unchangeable Lyrics, Boss Baby Episodes, Agathe De La Boulaye, Blue Door Boutique, The Modern Breakup Daniel Chidiac Vk, Avenue Q - Gary Coleman, Northern Krill Facts, Faith No More Albums, Ek Ghar Sansar, Upsilon Meson Pdg, Waking Life Subtitles, Concert Tour Meaning In Tamil, Why Is Work So Boring,