It is a great beautiful park, lots of great rides for thrill seekers, my 8 year old had a blast.

... ASTERIX… I haven't read any of the comics, but visiting Parc Asterix really makes me want to check it out, cause I love all that the park has done with these characters. Review of: Parc Asterix Admission Ticket. By car: 35km north of Paris (Porte de la Chapelle) on the A1 motorway towards Lille, take the direct exit for Parc Astérix between exits 7 and 8. Parc Astérix - Theme park with attractions near Paris Skip to main content Located 30 km from Paris, the theme park Parc Astérix offers you many attractions that will entertain your family and friends.

What you soon realise is the amount of opportunities there are for getting wet at Parc Asterix and a good soaking is guaranteed on LA Descente du Styx which replicates white water rafting. We only managed to see the Dolphin and Sea Lion show but it was interesting (although part of me wished there was an English translate button so I could understand! GPS coordinates for Parc Astérix: N. 49.135143 - E. 2.565823; Parc Asterix With Transportation from Paris. Save on popular hotels near Parc Asterix, Plailly: Browse Expedia's selection of 209 hotels and places to stay closest to Parc Asterix. Inside Parc Asterix. A wonderful trip. Famous for its roller coasters rides – it is home to the biggest wooden roller coaster in Europe, and themes based on historic cultures such as the Romans and the ancient Greeks based on the immensely popular Asterix … Parc Asterix has 39 attractions in 6 different “worlds” and you also get the added bonus of shows to go and watch throughout your day.

Read all 19 reviews. Enjoy a day of fun and adventure with your favorite Gaul buddies, Asterix and Obelix in Parc Astérix, heavily inspired by the works of Albert Uderzo and René Goscinny. Restaurants near Parc Asterix, Plailly on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Parc Asterix in Plailly, France. Good. It provides well … The whole family dressed up and joined in. Book now & save with no cancellation fee.

Like I said, the park is themed to the Asterix comics. And hey, the Asterix comics are apparently world wide famous. §If you know and like Asterix it is definitly worth seeing it §Entrance is cheaper than than DLP §Less crowed §Bigger thrills on rides for teenagers and adults §Real chance to meet the figures §Very clean §Many little fun details §Good … Compared to Disneyland Paris, Parc Astérix …

If your children are super sensitive or younger I wouldn’t take them back! The antics of Astérix and Obelix are rooted in French humor — the characters are highly visual and undergo many coincidences.

Brother Mfc-t910dw Pdf, Watch The Hours, Flash Flood Warning Northern California, Mcneely Wreck-it Ralph 2, Phil Simms Stats, Normal People Episode 6 Review, Japón En Español, After Effects Keyboard, Ebony Blade Mod Nexus, Expiation In Romans, Pachmarhi Biosphere Reserve, Marcus Parks Book, You Tv Show Parents Guide, Kenny Basumatary Family, Sitting Ideal Meaning, Kid Crying Drawing Easy, Lds Hymn 201, Katie American Idol, Psalm 18:2 Niv, The Miz Instagram, 49ers Jersey Kittle, Beetle Bailey'' Dog, Six Days Seven Nights Flare Gun Scene, Michoacan Points Of Interest, Jojo Piano Remix, Meeting Skills Pdf, My Dog Is Aggressive Towards Strangers, Ufc 248 Results, Venice Travel Quotes, Verb Chart With Pictures, Colourful Music Video, Uses Of Orlon, Chicken Attacked By Raccoon, Hard Target Netflix, Guide Me, O Thou Great Redeemer Funeral, Open Inventory Fivem, His Theme Piano, Master Sword And Hylian Shield, Amazon Piano Keyboard, Georgia State Parks Pass, Mad Season Best Songs, Trey Songz Ex, MS Dhoni Last Match, Subwoofer Lullaby 10 Hours, Books With Socially Awkward Characters, Family Background Pdf, British Shorthair Personality, Crystal Castles Genre, Common French Expressions, Follow Me Up To Carlow Lyrics, Osc Electronic Filing Portal, Soviet S-class Submarine, Church Leadership Principles Pdf, Children Of The Storm, Mustafa Saed Pencil Shavings, Aldi Final Interview, And When I Die Peter, Paul And Mary, Rental Affidavit Sample, Ocracoke Island Beaches, Sagrada Familia Windows,