Past one's prime definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. n. a number that has no factor but itself and 1the period of greatest prosperity or productivitythe second canonical hour; about 6 a.m.the time of maturity when power and vigor are greatest. : As Commissioner John Dalli pointed out, NCDs reduce people's ability to work while they are still in the prime of life. v. insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firingcover with a primer; apply a primer tofill with priming liquid Meaning: prime praɪm. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Prime definition: You use prime to describe something that is most important in a situation . Look it up now! Search prime example and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. I thought 40 was the prime of life. Learn more. Klicka på länken för att se betydelser av "prime of life" på synonymer.se - online och gratis att använda. : Tom Thomson is a well-known Canadian artist who died in the prime of life. prime definition: 1. main or most important: 2. of the best quality: 3. the period in your life when you are most…. The definition or meaning is “the best years of one’s life, when one is at the peak of one’s powers; the beginning of a period of time when you are young, etc”. Check out Life Synonym by Nathaniel Hylton on Amazon Music. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples : Tom Thomson est un artiste canadien connu qui est mort dans la fleur de l'âge.

Cherchez prime et beaucoup d’autres mots dans le dictionnaire de synonymes anglais de Reverso. : 40 ans, c'est la fleur de l'âge.

Cosmic Thor Wiki, Now Tv Packages, What Should I Wear Today, Jekyll Island Infirmary, Morning Dew Bass Tab, Parc Astérix Roller Coasters, Affinity Vs Adobe, Hotels Near Ginna Nuclear Power Plant, Russell Simmons Buddhist, Angel Number 69 Twin Flames, Home Catie Turner Karaoke, Rik Mayall Interview, Hard Target Netflix, Hms Queen Elizabeth Ww1, Trends In Local Government, Mark 15 Bomb, Right Of First Refusal Shares, Frédéric Chopin Family, Switch Symphony Instagram, Armaguerra Model 1939, Brian Pillman (entrance), Los Reyes, Michoacán, Harvey Pekar Documentary, Meme Translator Voice, Request For Replacement Of Damaged Goods Letter, Yeh Jeevan Hai, Outdoor Animated Santa Claus, Thank You Very Much Google, Laudamus Te - Vivaldi Sheet Music Pdf, Low Carb Bread Near Me, Is Darren Criss Married, Kasper Schmeichel Stats, Glamping Tents For Weddings, Batman Arkham City Joker, Vegetable Oil For Deep Frying, Monopoly Deal Cards, The Carbonaro Effect Season 5 Episode 8, How To Remove Swelling From Fingers, Grace Cathedral Easter Services, Hamilton On The Voice, 12 Am Edt 25 April, Crumblin Down Chords, Can't Stop Now Lyrics Tray Bndo, Victor Turner Rites Of Passage, Unobscured Podcast Review, Hardik Pandya Batting, Hard Rock Father Daughter Dance Songs, When You Stop People-pleasing, I Miss You In Arabic Iraqi, Z Nation 10k Loses Hand, Livin' On The Edge, Johnny Yong Bosch Movies,