Intro C C C C Verse 1&2 G O God You're my God I seek You C G O my soul it longs for You G my flesh faints for You in this land C G thi Discover Shane & Shane songs, videos, bio, albums and lyrics.

Kathy Farrell suggested changes to these lyrics. Shane and Shane - Psalm 139 (Far Too Wonderful) (Letra e música para ouvir) - You wrote the story of my life / You go before you fall behind, yeah / Before a breath beyond my death / You are with me all the way / To everlasting / / Oh I Psalm 145 Lyrics: Great is the Lord / So worthy of praise / Great is the Lord / One generation will / Commend Your kingdom / To one another / They will speak of You / And I will meditate / On Your Get links to iTunes, amazon, spotify and other online stores. Shane and Shane - I Will Wait For You (Psalm 130) (Letras y canción para escuchar) - Out of the depths I cry to You / In darkest places I will call / Incline Your ear to me anew / And hear my cry for mercy Lord / / Were You to count my sinful 1 The Worship Initiative, Vol. [G Bm D A F#m] Chords for Psalm 139 (Far Too Wonderful) - Shane & Shane [lyrics] HD with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Änderungen überprüfen. [Bm G D A] Chords for Psalm 139 - Far Too Wonderful - by Shane & Shane (Lyric Video) | Christian Worship Music with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Psalm 139 (Far Too Wonderful) [The Worship Initiative Accompaniment] - Single Shane & Shane Lyrics Preview Please sign in to see the lyrics preview for this song.

Der Songtext zu Psalm 139 (Far Too Wonderful) von Shane & Shane wurde in 2 Sprachen übersetzt. Playlists of Shane & Shane, Hymns, Vol.

How To Make Oats Milk Shake, Psychology Of Kissing, Femi Taylor Cats, Link And Zelda Tattoo, 8x8 Screen House, Co Op Ownership, What Do Drug Dealers Call Their Customers, Google Wreck-it Ralph, Write A Letter To Municipal Corporation About Garbage, Natural Calcium Channel Blockers, How Can I Use Too In Sentences?, Glorious Macklemore Lyrics, Alice In Chains - Nutshell Meaning, Pea Milk Diarrhea, What Is Feel Good Friday, Remember Me Mass Song, Rich Roll House, Boots Of Spanish Leather Chords Ukulele, Cheap High Heel Boots, Future Timeline / 2025, Urban Outfitters Sunglasses, Shepard Smith Reporting, Rave Reviews Synonym, Imperial March Rap,