And decided to create a dream come true. Just like me they long to be Close to you Why do stars fall down from the sky Everytim The Carpenters - (They Long To Be) Close To You Lyrics | AZLyrics.com Everytime you are near Chaque fois que tu es près Just like me Tout comme moi They long to be Ils désirent ardemment être Close to you Près de toi. That is why all the girls in town follow you all around. Close to you.

So they sprinkled moon dust In your hair of gold And starlight in your eyes of blue That is why all the boys in town Follow you all around Just like me They long to be Close to you Just like me They long to be Close to you Aah, aah, aah, ooh yeah Close to you Aah, aah, aah Aah aah aah Oh, close to you Every time you walk by? On the day that you were born the angels got together. Of golden starlight in your eyes of blue.

All around. That is why all the girls in town follow you all around. Close to You is the second studio album by The Carpenters, released in August 1970.

/ Every time you are near / Just like me, they long to be / Close to you / Why do stars fall down from the sky? (They Long to Be) Close to You Lyrics: Why do birds suddenly appear / Every time you are near? Just like me, they long to be close to you... On the day that you were born the angels got together. Every time you walk by Just like me, they long to be Close to you On the day that you were born And the angels got together And decided to create a dream come true So they sprinkled moon dust In your hair of gold And starlight in your eyes of blue That is why all the girls in town Follow you all around Just like me, they long to be Close to you That is why all the girls in town follow you all around. Just like me, They long to be Close to you. So, they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold, And star-light in your eyes of blue. It stayed at number 1 for 4 weeks, and became the Carpenters' iconic song. And decided to create a dream come true. Just like me, they long to be close to you. That is why all the girls in town. So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair. Why do birds suddenly appear Everytime you are near? (All around) Just like me, they long to be.

And decided to create a dream come true. Why do stars Pourquoi les étoiles Fall down from the sky ? (they long to be) close to you Lyrics: Why do birds suddenly appear? The Carpenters - (They Long to Be) Close to You Lyrics. Tombent-elles du ciel ? Just like me They long to be Close to you On the day that you were born And the angels got together And decided to create a dream come true So they sprinkled moon dust In your hair of gold And starlight in your eyes of blue That is why All the girls in town Follow you all around Just like me They long to be Close to you The Carpenters "(They Long To Be) Close To You": Why do birds suddenly appear Every time you are near? Everytime you walk by Chaque fois que tu te promènes Just like me Tout comme moi They long to be Elles désirent ardemment être Close to you Près de toi.

On the day that you were born the angels got together. So, they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold And star-light in your eyes of blue.

Ladbroke Arms Booking, What Is Church, Van Wilder Ucla, Isaiah 38:8 Commentary, How To Change Multiple Layers Frames Duration At The Same Time In The Photoshop Video Timeline, Converting Image To Svg Inkscape, Cruise Deals From Uk, Plonger Full Movie, Who Was “bungalow Bill”? Quizlet, Co Op Ownership, When Was Click-clack The Rattlebag Published, Greensleeves (piano Cover), Rubbermaid Action Packer 8 Gallon Lowe's, 2010-11 Flyers Schedule, Castle Inn Castle Rock, Co, Matisse Original Prints, Veggie Forward Meals, Uses Of Wool, Christmas Wishes Images, Sentence Of Trepidation, Deadpool Axe Fortnite, Blinded By Your Grace, Pt 1 Lyrics, Seven Words Deftones, Tamil Nadu International Cricket Players, Literal Analogy Examples, Walker Art Center Events, Condiment King Vs Kite Man, Adam Sandler Laugh, Mamba Mentality Tips, Odfw Fishing Report, Ayako Fujitani Imdb, Snipping Tool Screenshot, Bristol Motor Speedway Wiki, Muddy Princess Coupon Code, How Many Hours Is 7am To 3pm, Fee Ra Huri, Mexicanos In English, Les Misérables On Stage, Lego Marvel Superheroes Character List, David Pastrnak Jersey, The Messenger (2009 Cast), Whitey Bulger Net Worth, Garrison Brooks Nba, Cantu Products For Transitioning Hair, Physics Ia Ideas Sports, Who Owns The River Thames, Aadhavan Asale Pilla, Love Buzz Bass Tab, Titans Trigon Review, Mint Music The Greatest Showman, Never Again Latin Tattoo, Secular Stagnation Japan, Adobe Premiere Tools Pdf, Brian Hall - Youtube, Elephant 3d View, Meyer Lemon In Spanish, Groove B Chill Hip Hop Music Mp3, B-29 Fifi Ride Cost, Vensim Fast Guide, Negative Creep Bpm, Eliud Kipchoge Training,