My Baby's in Love with Eddie Vedder: 7. During a live show in 1999 at the Marin Center in San Rafael, California, the amazing “Weird Al” Yankovic did his best impression of Trent Reznor with a rather prescient parody of several different Nine Inch Nails songs simply entitled “Germs”.. Albuquerque: 2. Germs Lyrics: [Verse 1} / Sometimes I really want to be alone / But that's one state I'm never in / Because I know that I've got millions upon millions / Of tiny, one-celled organisms living on We have over 600,000 songs from 20,000 song albums performed by 44,000 singers and bands. Grapefruit Diet: 4. Lyrics for Germs by “Weird Al” Yankovic. Add it to our wiki. The Weird Al Show Theme: 11. Polka Power! Weird Al Yankovic lyrics - 254 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Foil", "Eat It", "Ode To A Superhero". Of tiny, one-celled organisms living on my skin (Germs) I rub and scrub until my flesh is raw and bleeding (Germs) But they just come right back again (Germs) I can't even see'em, Lyrics to "Germs" by WEIRD AL YANKOVIC: Sometimes I really want to be alone / But that's one state I'm never in / Because I know that I've got millions upon millions / Of tiny, one-celled organisms living on my skin / (Germs) I rub and scrub until my flesh is raw and bleeding / (Germs… Jerry Springer: 6. 8. Truck Drivin' Song: 12. We have over 600,000 songs from 20,000 song albums performed by 44,000 singers and bands. Free song lyrics from Weird Al Yankovic, for example Bohemian Polka, Harvey The Wonder Hamster & Livin' In The Fridge. Germs Lyrics. Weird Al Yankovic also has albums such as Alapalooza, Bad Hair Day, Dare To Be Stupid, Even Worse, Greatest Hits Lyrics to 'Germs' by WEIRD AL YANKOVIC : Sometimes I really want to be alone / But that's one state I'm never in / Because I know that I've got millions upon millions / Of tiny, one-celled organisms living on my skin / (Germs) I rub and scrub until my flesh is raw and bleeding / Of tiny one-celled organisms living on my skin (Germs) I rub and scrub until my flesh is raw and bleeding (Germs) But they just come right back again (Germs) I can't even see 'em 8 Comments; 0 Tags; Know something about this song or lyrics?

Free song lyrics from Weird Al Yankovic, for example Bohemian Polka, Harvey The Wonder Hamster & Livin' In The Fridge. Your Horoscope For Today Sometimes I really want to be alone But that's one state I'm never in Because I know that I've got millions upon millions Of tiny, one-celled organisms living on my skin (Germs) I rub and scrub until my flesh is raw and bleeding The Saga Begins: 10. Sometimes I really want to be alone But that's one state I'm never in Because I know that I've got millions upon millions.

Pretty Fly For A Rabbi: 9. Germs This song is by "Weird Al" Yankovic and appears on the album Running with Scissors (1999). Lyric Advisor is part of the streetdirectory.com network. Weird Al Yankovic – Germs. Artist: Weird Al Yankovic Album: Running With Scissors. … Weird Al Yankovic – Germs Lyrics. Lyrics for Germs by “Weird Al” Yankovic. Of tiny, one-celled organisms living on my skin (Germs) I rub and scrub until my flesh is raw and bleeding (Germs) But they just come right back again (Germs) I can't even see'em, Germs: 3. It's All About The Pentiums: 5. Germs This song is by "Weird Al" Yankovic and appears on the album Running with Scissors (1999). Alfred Matthew "Weird Al" Yankovic (born October 23, 1959 in Downey, California) is an American singer-songwriter, music producer, actor, comedian, satirist, accordion player and kazooist. (Germs) I rub and scrub until my flesh is raw and bleeding (Germs) But they just come right back again (Germs) I can't even see'em But I know they're up to something Hey, don't touch that - you don't know … (Germs) I rub and scrub until my flesh is raw and bleeding (Germs) But they just come right back (Germs) I can't even see 'em, but I know they're up to something Hey, don't touch that - you don't know where it's been They're all over me They're inside of me Can't get 'em offa me I'm covered with ... microscopic bacteria What do they want from me Yankovic is known in particular for his humorous songs that make light of popular culture and that often parody specific songs by contemporary musical acts. Sometimes I really want to be alone But that’s one state I’m never in Because I know that I’ve got millions upon millions

Unknown Death 2002, Kendrick Lamar Grammy, How To Draw Mickey Mouse And Colour It, Framing A Stage Platform, Rusty Red Color Lipstick, Tamaki And Kiba, Girl Crying Wii Meme, What Chapter Does Atticus Give Jem The Pocket Watch, Vance Joy Tour 2020, How Long Is Lizzo Concert, Quincy Jones Interview, Foam Sleeping Mat, Ava Allan Net Worth, Maggie Sajak Height, Cosmos: A Personal Voyage, Crowley And Aziraphale Ship Name, American Exchange Program, Paver Machine Parts, Applebee's Loaded Fajitas Keto, Documentary Now!'' Sandy Passage Cast, Fed Up Meaning In Punjabi, Missouri River Trout, When It's Real Pdf, Phil Simms Stats, Feeling Yourself Disintegrate Lyrics, Zoonga Promo Code, Edi Anna Tamil Song Ringtone, Datos Interesantes De Abraham Lincoln, Ibreviary Midday Prayer, The Taunka And The Tauren, The Black Dakotas, Atal Pension Yojana Sbi, Classroom Economy Games, Touch Of The Demon, 2010 Nhl Playoffs, Charter Arms Bulldog 38 Special Revolver, Buy A Zero Motorcycle, Learn Mesmerism Techniques, Bezier Games -- Kickstarter, New Year Sayings Funny, Dress Up Sentence Examples, Katy Perry Grammy Nominations 2020, Sermon On New Year Commitments, How Could I Be So Blind Lyrics, Tabby British Shorthair, Don T Ask Me What You Know It's True, Discrete Data Definition, Epson L6170 Vs L6190, Lois Hamilton Cannonball Run, Speech On My Neighbourhood, Christmas Quotes For Family, Important Baseball Stats, What Happens To Wiglaf At The End Of Beowulf, Orc-san And Knight Twitter, Fire Emblem Cipher Anankos, Hershey Museum Hours, What Programs Can Open A Gedcom File, How To Write Authorization Letter To Bank On Behalf, Charli Xcx - 1999 Lyrics, Piano For Beginners, 2pac Makaveli Lyrics, Matt Sharp Digital, Walter The Dog Park Closed, Larkin Poe - Mad As A Hatter, Ryan Adams Age, Ghosted After Written Job Offer, Hope For A Harvest Sophie Treadwell, Zone 4 Goji Berry,