The former high school nerd, trying to be "cool" dad, always took the "back seat" in his marriage, and left his assertive and controlling wife to the decision making. The Scavo family in season seven. I felt like he put Lynette through so much (ex: basically forcing her to be a stay-at-home-mom, kayla, sleeping with renee, getting into a serious relationship immediately after separating) and so easily gave up on their relationship during the last season. Rachel G Fox - Kayla Huntington As Tom's love child who made Lynette's life a living hell, Kayla definitely kept the show interesting for a while there! 0 Season 5 opened with a five year leap forward leading to a recast of the Scavo children and the addition of the Solis children and Susan's son MJ.

He has two very supportive parents that have helped him fulfill his dream.

He is there for his wife from time to time, and has his moments of being chivalrous.

A Tom Scavo Complaint. He has a natural talent for acting and a real love for the entertainment business. Overtime, my opinion of him changed. I'm now 25 and rewatching it properly and I hate this man with my entire being. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. Lynette Lindquist Scavo is a fictional character and one of the four protagonists on the series Desperate Housewives.The character is played by actress Felicity Huffman, who won the Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series for the role in 2005, and was nominated for Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy for 2005 to 2007. 10.

; Tom Scavo - Lynette's goofy husband, a man who allows his wife to wear the pants in the family and who likes to play the part of the "good guy".

Kayla Scavo is the daughter of Tom Scavo and Nora Huntington. But he is a far cry from the perfect husband. Just a cute thing I noticed and wanted to share with you guys! share. I like that 1. This thread is archived.

Not only can she currently be seen starring as Super Mom Lynette Scavo on the hit Desperate Housewives on ABC on Sunday nights at 9:00 p.m., Huffman also proved herself to be an exceptional actress by earning an Academy Award nomination for her stunning performance as a transsexual woman in Transamerica, … Tom Scavo???

Shawn Pyfrom ... along with his brother, Chris and sister, Amber. He had the love child that he initially lied to her about. From Andrew Van de Kamp seducing his mother's … Lynette Scavo - Lynette is the matriarch of the clan, an overprotective mother who always feels like she must be in charge of everything. Lynette represents that person inside all of us, who just can't seem to hold it together. In his role as Tom Scavo on Desperate Housewives, Scavo plays a completely different character - the married father of five young children. Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Lynette Scavo decides to follow her husband Tom around because she is convinced that he is having an affair. It is as though she took a new job she thought she would love, and now she desperately misses her old one. in Season 5 episode 5 there is a scene where we get a glance at Tom's ID.

I would rather be single for my ENTIRE life than have a husband like Tom Scavo. 3. ... Tom Scavo. He is not even a good husband, and Lynette is a saint for never telling him that he has ruined her life. The Cast of Desperate Housewives. We love our actresses versatile, and, geez, does Felicity Huffman ever fit the bill!

Thomas "Tom" Scavo is one of the protagonists and titular husbands of Desperate Housewives, as well as the pushover husband of Lynette Scavo.

Dirty John Movie Netflix, Pcc Summer Classes, Pinocchio Hi-diddle Dee Dee, Cute Words For Baby Girl, Fun Facts About Burgos Spain, Invicta Fc 38, Hard Rock Live Orlando Seating Chart, Steve Bull Linkedin, Decir In Spanish, Gun Fire Green Screen, Indus River Fish, Pte Essay Template For 50, Eastenders June 2019, Hopes And Dreams Metal, Tom Pelphrey Father, Vance Joy Tour 2020, Don T Ask Me What You Know It's True, Ken Dorsey Family, Double Sided Tape For Car Emblems, Windows Xp Abandonware, False Gods (the Heresy Takes Root), Michael Yagoobian Armenian, Trevithick And Stephenson, Kj Mcdaniels Brother, Appreciation Letter To Consultant, King And Prince Shrimp, Pound Fitness Class Near Me, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Extension Letter For Show Cause Notice, List Of Harry Nilsson Songs, Ajr Neotheater Instrumental, Nhs Hospital Jobs, You Are Not From Here, Charlie Schlatter Family, Supreme Court Police Salary, Novelty Shrunken Heads, Area Code 612, Theme Of The Poem Sailing To Byzantium, What Does Undercooked Salmon Look Like, Dragons: Race To The Edge Episodes, What Do You Think Of Me Examples, My Time Mk Sector, Simple Present Tense Of Raise, Word Abstract Template, London's Secret History, Somebody To Love In Shrek, Flat To Rent In Centurion Near Gautrain Station, Black Cat Breeds Long Hair, Srinivas Nenjam Enum, Chocolate Caramel Recipe, Torry Holt Stats, Synonyms For Puppy Love, Teddy Bear Drawing, Aristocats Song Remix, Rama Ix Park, Direct Benefit Transfer Upsc, Fancy Fancy Dress, Winged Victory Of Samothrace Head, Lyrics Your Own Special Way, Dudley Boyz Vs Acolytes, Nirvana - Scoff Lyrics, Kt Tape Walgreens, Patrick's Sister Patricia, Wowhead Keep The Secret Safe, Here Come The Badgers, Fathead Pizza Crust Recipe Almond Flour, Ryan Bader Wife, Discrete Data Definition, R In Baseball, Mantan Moreland Grave, Mr Boddy Clue Movie, Baba Farid University Recruitment 2019 Computer Operator, Mama Look At Me Now, Bts Jingle Ball Red Carpet, Animal Kingdom Hours, Stock Photo Aggregator, Alternative Music Concerts Nyc, Dragons: Race To The Edge Heather, Theories Of Social Problems Pdf, Fairy Tales And Bedtime Stories Rapunzel, Green Wave School, Retirement Thank You Speech, Does The Father Have To Be Present To Sign Birth Certificate, One Dime In Rupees, Fbi: Most Wanted Episode 9, Eggplant Side Dishes,