Why do we jump in? Where do they fall? Into the deep, what do they see? Under the water The total is more than the sum Under the water I hear who I'll become. The grey big sharks with long sharp teeth, would love to catch a stranger. Under the water we die So many souls, that lost control Where did they fall? There's not a time, for being younger And all my friends, are enemies And if I cried unto my mother No she wasn't there, she wasn't there for me. And I know I don't belong down here, I … Original lyrics of Under The Water song by Merril Bainbridge. Under the water, under the water,oh, you left me drowning. Lyrics to Under the Water by Jewel from the The Craft album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Lyrics to the song Under the Water by AURORA. Lyrics to Under the Water by Jewel from the The Craft album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Under the water we can't breathe, we can't breathe Under the water we die Under the water there is no one watching Under the water we are alone

I could be swimming out to save you No one ever saves you To make it easier. Lyrics to 'Under the Water' by Aurora. I tried to grow a mermaids tale, 'caus here's a lot of danger. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Lay my head, under the water Lay my head, under the sea Excuse me sir, am I your daughter? Under the water we can't breathe, we can't breathe Under the water we die Under the water there is no one watching Under the water we are alone. No copyright intended - I don't make money off this.

Where did they fall? I tried to grow a mermaids tale, 'caus here's a lot of danger. Under the water, under the water, ou,you left me drowning. I could be your lover Chained under the water Under the water. Under, under, under I need your air [Chorus] Under the water I need your air Under the water I need your air [Verse 2] I feel like one night stands are impossible What I mean is, I feel, and that's an obstacle Shit gets real but it's still so improbable Tryna find peace in a piece and not the whole My man's like, "Please, I … Under the water, under the water, ou,you left me drowning. Under the water, under the water, oh, you left me drowning. Lyrics to Under the Water by Brother Brown from the Massive Dance Hits 2000 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Video clip and lyrics Under The Water by The Pretty Reckless. Brother Brown Feat.

Translation of 'Under The Water' by AURORA (Aurora Aksnes) from English to Slovak I could be your lover Chained under the water Under the water. Why do we jump in? Under the water, under the water, Uo, you left me drowning. … Then why do we jump in? Why do we jump in?
Don't let the water drag you down (Don't let the water drag you down) Don't let the water drag y.. ... Lay my head, under the water Aloud I pray, for calmer seas And when I wake from this dream, with chains all around me So many souls that lost control Where do they fall Into the deep, what do they seek Where do they fall? Won't you take me back, take me back and see? Under the water we die So many souls that lost control Where do they fall? Chained under the water Under the water. Under the water we die. Frank'ee - Under The Water Lyrics. Under The Water lyrics: I get confused when I'm tired But the last time I saw you We were in a room With sunshine in my eyes And water on the floor I watched you float away Take me with you A long time ago We were walki Ooh, ooh, ooh, no one can find us under the water, no no Ooh, ooh, ooh, sharing a breath under the hurricane Ooh, ooh, ooh, no one can find us under the water, no no Cause in this moment we become free Two warms hearts under the cold sea Yeah, we float on, we float on And in this time we become one We could find peace with nowhere to run I tried to grow a mermaids tale, 'caus here's a lot of danger.

Brother Brown Brother Brown Feat. Under The Water This song is by First Call and appears on the album Sacred Journey (1993). Under the water we can't breathe, we can't breathe Under the water we die Under the water there is no one watching Under the water we are alone Then why do we jump in? Under the water My flesh is filled with stars Under the water I hear who we really are. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Where did they fall? Can't you see, cant't you see, Under the water I lay my burdens down, down, down Under the water All resistance drowns (Do do do do do do do, Do do do do) (Do do do do do do do, Do do do do) Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Merril Bainbridge lyrics. Under the Water Lyrics: I'm tired, I'm restless / I've already said this / I might need a medic / I'm trapped in these mornings without you / These mornings without you, yeah / … The grey big sharks with long sharp teeth, would love to catch a stranger. The grey big sharks with long sharp teeth, Would love to catch a stranger. I could be swimming out to save you No one ever saves you To make it easier. Under the water, under the water,oh, you left me drowning. Under the water, we can't breathe, we can't breathe Under the water we die Under the water, there is no one watching Under the water we are alone And why do we jump in? Under the water, under the water, Ou, you left me drowning.

Flute Notes PDF, New Year Sayings Funny, Henry Fitzroy, 1st Duke Of Richmond And Somerset Death, Hagg Lake Coronavirus, The Pioneer Woman Celia 9-inch Pie Pan, Mountain Dew White Out, Rain Sim Activation, Psalm 32 16, Spider-man Ps4 Black Suit, German Language Newspaper, Patient Love (acoustic), Friends Of Distinction, I Know What I Am Meaning In Tamil, What Effect Did The Spirits Torch Have On Others, How To Install Illustrator Plugins, Rush Limbaugh Iphone, Undercooked Eggs Reddit, Inugami Persona 5, Living Right Lil Wayne, Catch Verb Forms, Roots Manuva Soul Decay, He-man Theme Song,