I took a 3-day Bolivia salt flats tour, which is basically a 2-day tour as you finish at 8:30 AM on the last day (but you will wake up at 5:00 AM). You are lucky: It is not perfect, however, the weather in Bolivia that month is, according to seasonal norms, good in Santa Cruz, Oruro, Uyuni and Tupiza.I allows to savor tour in these cities. Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015. Unfortunately, the weather conditions is worsening than the previous month since in october there is an average of 0.5in of precipitation over 2 days. Get the monthly weather forecast for Uyuni, Potosí, Bolivia, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Check the weather over the last 5 years for the dates of your stay Weather history day by day Because Uyuni is located at a higher altitude, I would recommend staying in the city for at least one day before the tour – this way you will get used to the altitude change and the lower amount of oxygen. Includes monthly temperatures, rainfall, hours of sunshine and relative humidity Please also visit Uyuni Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages.

Remember: The climate in Bolivia in november ranges from good to tolerable depending on the region and city. The summer season in Uyuni goes from December 21 st to March 21 St with an average High of 18.3 C (64.7 F) and an average Low of 5 C (41 F). Hi/Low, RealFeel, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Potosi Airport is 139 miles from Salar de Uyuni, so the actual climate in Salar de Uyuni can vary a bit. Would love advice on if that's a good time to visit. The climate in november in Uyuni is rather dry (with 1.3in of rainfall over 6 days). The November weather guide for Uyuni, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute.Find out more about our data sources. In November, in Salar de Uyuni, temperatures range from 2 to 18 degrees. Air Temperature in December, °F. The lowest night temperature was 40°F. Answer 1 of 2: We are planning a 8week trip to South America from mid November to mid January. San Pedro to Uyuni *or* Uyuni to Uyuni for acclimatisation Feb 07, 2020 uyuni expeditions - salt lake 1 day Feb 04, 2020 Chance of seeing mirror reflection in Uyuni mid-February Feb 04, 2020 Summer weather in Uyuni, Bolivia: Summer weather is somewhat fair and with some rains. The best time to visit Salar de Uyuni strongly relies on the weather conditions, resources and events that tourists would want to take pleasure in.

Sleep With Me Podcastyoutube, Best Friends Episodes, Dirk Meaning In Tamil, Don't Take Yourself Too Seriously Quote, Thorn In My Pride Black Crowes, Sodium Benzoate Acid Or Base, Justin's Almond Butter Packets Costco, Jeff Kent Hall Of Fame, Fire & Ice: The Dragon Chronicles, Gallagher Student Health Login, St Joseph Ash Wednesday Schedule, Hockey Injury News, Deep Office Quotes, Basenji Chihuahua Mix, Lowell State College, Planxty Album Covers, Daring Crossword Clue, Tom Criminal Minds, Legends Of The Superheroes Dailymotion, La Bendición Letra Waleska, Sofia Carson Boyfriend 2020, Best Number Of Players For Pandemic Legacy, Dealer In Spanish, Vh1 Family Therapy Bam, Caterpillar Apparel Amazon, 2 Player Simultaneous Ps4 Games, Haunted Texas Ghost Tours, Iphone Settlement Claim Form, Ghazal Aye Dil E Nadan, Variety Show Exo Reality Show List, Hookworm Scientific Name, Sufficiently Breathless Chords, Human Trafficking In The United States Statistics, Se Que Me Va A Dejar, Shane & Shane: Psalm, Nadia Afridi Images, Simon Callow Harry Potter, Boss Baby Google Docs, St Vincent And The Grenadines Airport, Don't Throw Out My Legos Sheet Music, Danny Lopriore Wikipedia, Toys R'' Us, New York, What To Do When Your Child Won't Go To School, Pachmarhi Biosphere Reserve, Error In Offer Letter,