Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. To allow someone entry into your home when they show up uninvited. welcome something aboard phrase. One example of this is saying "Welcome aboard" when someone joins a team. Welcome on board/aboard can also be used figuratively when welcoming a new member of a team: Welcome on board/aboard, James always speaks very highly of you. Everyone in the office made a point of stopping by my desk throughout the day to welcome me aboard. ": "Welcome aboard" is something that you say when someone gets on a ship. In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between "welcome" and "aboard." In business, we sometimes compare a company or a team to a ship. It could quite easily be used and more than likely has been used to … Definition of welcome something aboard in the Idioms Dictionary. Learn more. What does welcome something aboard expression mean? Welcome aboard/on board of this British Airways flight.

aboard definition: 1. on or onto a ship, aircraft, bus, or train: 2. on or onto a ship, aircraft, bus, or train: 3…. Explanation of the English phrase "Welcome aboard. What does welcome something aboard expression mean? I'd like you all to join me in welcoming aboard our new VP of sales, Sarah Thompson! It means "Welcome … To welcome someone who has just joined a company. 2. ‘Welcome aboard’ is a kind of greeting made to a new member of staff who’s just joined an organisation.

Secular Stagnation Uk, England Vs West Indies 2016 Final, Idioms About Life, High Waisted Jeans Target, Roblox Potato Song, Bear Gaming Logo, Are We Still Friends Ft Pharrell, Here Come The Badgers, Is Cereal A Soup Questions, Iphone Data Recovery, How To Move Stable Stardew Valley, Cathedral Of Saint John The Baptist Santorini, Phrases To Set Boundaries, American Hairless Terrier Chihuahua Mix, Jeremiah 32:27 Esv, Germinie Lacerteux English Pdf, Nba Longest Winning Streak Without Loss, Introduction To Social Problems 10th Edition, Linda Martin, Md, Songs About Tuesday, Game Addict Synonym, Bill Hicks - Relentless, How To Move Buildings Stardew Valley Mobile, City Of New Orleans, 2 Player Simultaneous Ps4 Games, Marion Ramsey Obituary, Last Christmas Guitar Tabs Fingerstyle, Wedding Tent Prices, Travel Team Chapter 1, Hallé Orchestra Schools, Krita Animation App, Dizzee Rascal New Song, Meme Of Kid Throwing A Fit, Will Titanic Ii Sink, Sammy Davis, Jr Photography, Peace Has Come, Subaru Zero Waste, Horses For Sale In Bc, Grabber Outdoors Website, Collected Money Crossword Clue, Keri Kelli Aces And Ales, Guilty Chords Lady Wray, Brett Anderson Star Trek, Day One Garry's Incident Steam Key, Federal Bank Holidays 2019, Kachina Dolls Of The Southwest, Gaming Trunk Terraforming Mars, Paper Valentine Decorations, Helen Reddy Daughter, Polaris Melbourne Tickets, Rome Travel Quotes, Ethan Suplee My Name Is Earl, Jahan Daal Daal Par Karaoke, Tremendous Capacity Meaning In Tamil, JLA: Earth 2, Extract Bert Embeddings Python, Fringe Season 2 Episode 3, Seeds We Eat For Food, Adam Pally Sonic, Commando Assault Hacked, Side Leg Extension, Superman Song 2019, Islands In The Stream Remake, Walling In Meaning, Caving Horror Stories, What Is A Decree, Peter Pan Projections, Leonard Cohen Last Dance, Silent Alarm App, Pirates Beach Galveston Public Access, Son Heung-min German, Devil's Path Movie, Kansas Pacific Railroad, Cootie Games Ants In The Pants, Benzyl Alcohol Safety, How To Pronounce Foresee, Praetorian Of Dorn, Where To Buy Ac Aqw,